About Us AT Ink Cart are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
Our Contact details:
AT Ink Cart
17 Lydgate Lepton Huddersfield West Yorkshire HD8 0LT United Kingdom
Email: sales [at] atinkcart [dot] com
VAT Reg No. 746525516
Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling Standard delivery is Royal Mail First Class, signed-for service. We may choose to ship your order by courier, or a combination of both if we feel this is more appropriate.
This includes delivery to mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Delivery to the Channel Islands or Scottish Islands is included though delivery times will be slightly longer.
In the case of 98% of orders standard delivery is NEXT DAY WORKING DAY for items which are in stock and which are ordered before the cut off time of 3:00 PM.
Usual Delivery Schedule
* Order Saturday, Sunday or Monday before 3PM to expect delivery Tuesday (Royal mail and Courier)
* Order Tuesday before 3PM to expect delivery Wednesday (Royal mail and Courier)
* Order Wednesday before 3PM to expect delivery Thursday (Royal mail and Courier)
* Order Thursday before 3PM to expect delivery Friday (Royal mail and Courier)
* Order Friday before 3PM to expect delivery Monday (Unless you choose to upgrade to courier delivery and pay extra for Saturday delivery)
Delivery Schedule We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 1-3 business days . International orders are generally received in under 10 days.
Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction. <All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.>
Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01484-314200 (International +44 01484-314200) or fax us on or write to us at 17 Lydgate Lepton Huddersfield West Yorkshire HD8 0LT United Kingdom
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the 'Remember Me' Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Returns Policy Refund and Returns Policy
* All returns must be pre-authorised and accompanied by an RMA number.
* Goods returned without authorisation will be refused.
* The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and report any fault, including missing items within 48 hours of receipt.
* Damaged goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
* Faulty printer cartridges must be returned with a print sample if appropriate to the fault.
* Accidental damage, neglect or misuse of items will not be acceptable for return.
* Incorrectly ordered products cannot be returned if the box and/or seal has been opened.
* The customer shall pay any carriage costs involved in a return where the goods supplied are as requested and are not faulty.
* AT Ink Cart will not promise that any cartridges (including toner cartridges and printheads) will last for a pre-determined amount of time or page length and will not be acceptable for return under this reason.
* Refunds will be made by the same method of payment.
30 Day No Quibble Guarantee
We want you to be happy with the products you order from AT Ink Cart.
If you are not satisfied please complete our returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Alternatively your may call us on 01484 314 200.